Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first review.

I really don't have any words. My restaurant was reviewed by The Pitch's food critic Charles Ferruzza. Despite some very valid critiques, the review was overwhelmingly positive. I can't help but feel that there was a good bit of focus on me and it was also very positive.

Hamburger Mary's figures Kansas City's ready for big gay burgers

This means a lot for Mary's, obviously. It also means a great deal for me. Through print media, one mans unabashed honesty, my punk rock in your face homosexuality and my love of food, my name was just put on the map as someone to watch.

Thank you Charles, very much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so damned proud of you. Truly, this is the first of many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool and VERY well deserved!

    ReplyDelete