Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So, I like chubby guys,,,

It's been brought to my attention lately, how odd it is that "someone like (me) you likes chubby guys". At first I wasn't sure how to respond to this. I have no idea who should and shouldn't like chubby fellas. I for one do. I will take a big beefy sweet smilin muscle chub over a lean and mean boy any day. Thats just my thing. When asked "why?" I cannot provide and answer. I just do. People have suggested that perhaps my first sexual encounter was with a chubby guy. It was not. My first sexual encounter was with a well built older gentleman who could not be described as either muscled or a chub. So where does the attraction come from?

  I have no idea. Though the idea of there being a "reason" per se interests me. For the life of me I couldn't fathom one. There is something to me about the way a heftier man feels when you hug him. The smoothness of his skin. The way he feels when snuggling in bed. And yes, I DO snuggle, "butch" or no, I fuckin snuggle.  I enjoy the way a nice belly feels when pressed against me. Or the soft but massive strength in a heavier guys chest when my head rests on it.

 I suppose this diatribe comes from feeling as though I have to justify what I am attracted to. Simply put. I do not.

Tell me this isn't sexy. A smaller, well built sexy fella snugglin up to and kissing a big, strong handsome muscle chub.

I wonder what ya'lls thoughts on this are.

1 comment:

  1. I too tend to like men with a bit of meat on their bones. I'm open to lots of different kinds of guys, but I like the feel of snuggling with a bigger guy. I suppose some of it for me is that I am a smaller framed guy and most guys are bigger than me. Call me crazy, but I just don't find the idea of guys smaller than me all that appealing.

    ReplyDelete